Insider tour through the Kreuzberg district
Insider tour through the Kreuzberg district which is interesting for everyone who wants to discover Berlin beyond the main sights!
The tour leads along important stations of Prussian and German history and is a small contrast to th touristic Berlin-Mitte. We discover the authentic Berlin far away from the touristic trails and main sights.
In addition to the impressive view from Berlin's highest natural point the largest architectural monument in Europe (the former Tempelhof Airport) awaits you. We drive through the original Gründerzeit quarter and also will show you exciting hidden places such as the Victoria Quarter, the Sarotti Courtyards or Riehmers Hofgarten.
In addition to its almost 150-year history, the Kreuzberg Tour also offers many current sights and insider tips on bars, restaurants and entertainment!
Places of interest:
- The Meistersaal (Hansa Tonstudios, Emil Berliner Studios)
- Old Philharmonic Hall
- German Museum of Technology
- The Gertraudenspital
- Riehmers Court Garden
- The Kaiserstein
- Victoria Quartier (former Schultheiss Brewery)
- Marheineke Market Hall
- Sarotti courtyards
- Tommy-Weissbecker House
- A valid car or at least a moped license
- Weight 45 - 115 kg
- Valid identity card or passport
- No adverse health effects
- (e.g. epilepsy, heart or circulatory disease, diabetes, haemophilia)
- Signing a disclaimer
- Zero (0.0) per mill alcohol, even slightly intoxicated persons will be immediately excluded from participation
- Tip: Comfortable and weatherproof clothes, during autumn and winter gloves are recommended
Terms of payment
Online bookings can be paid by girocard, credit card (Visa, Mastercard) or paypal.
Bank account for bank transfer for group bookings: SEG2GO - Christian Hampe // IBAN: DE26100900002227112002 // Berliner Volksbank eG // BIC: BEVODEBB
Terms and conditions
All deliveries and services are based on our Terms & Conditions, which are available at https://www.seg2go.de/agb.html or by request in our office at any time. All rates are subject to change. Subject to technical/optical changes. All prices are based on our current price list.
We ask you to be on time. In case of delay or non-appearance the booked tour spot will be forfeited - a claim for a refund of the ticket price does not exist. The driver's license, identity card or passport must be shown.
Due to events, demonstrations or other reasons we are not responsible for, the route of the tour may vary